Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Very Belated Birthday Post...

for my 2nd child whose mother also forgot to take any pictures at his birthday party!! What has happened to me? I suppose I got distracted with all the excitement. And since we have Thanksgiving at our house and only 4 days to prepare, I immediately went into Thanksgiving mode. 

Clark - if your older self is reading this, please accept my sincerest of apologies... I really do love you and your sister the same!! You really did have an amazing party with almost all our family and friends. Hopefully the "dump fuck" cake I made you makes up for it too :) 

I did take a couple of pictures before anyone got to our house, and "Frama" took some great videos. I'm so glad she did, because otherwise I would have never seen Clark's face look quite this way... as if he were thinking "This is all for me!?" He sang the Happy Birthday song for a week after this!






DSC_5360edit

DSC_5357edit

DSC_5356edit

DSC_5351edit

DSC_5363edit




I might as well throw in a Happy Thanksgiving in there too... next time I'll go for an all-in-one holiday post! 

DSC_5366edit

DSC_5372edit

DSC_5381edit

Love ~ Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment