Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A little bit of attitude

I think she was getting a little sick of being in front of the camera, so she gave me "the look". Her personality is really starting to shine through lately. She has been yelling "YEAH!!!" at the top of her lungs when she is excited... like when she sees that she is going to the pool, or to Noodles & Co. Oh, and when she doesn't want to do something, like go to bed, she says "No Way!" and waves her arms back and forth so we get the point! She makes me laugh endlessly.




Love ~ Renee

1 comment:

  1. "The Look" is priceless. The purposefulness in her eyes makes you want to take a step back. I cannot believe how much her facial structure is changing. Those huge eyes - wow! These are stunning pictures - especially the last one - I cannot believe how expressive Miss Scarlett (future star of stage and screen) is. I hope you are going to include some pics of her in valentines day outfits - she is a real stunner in red.

    Renee - I remember when you were two years old, and I believe you were wearing those cute overalls (like in that picture with Barby in Norah's room). You were sitting on the rocker and I kept taking pictures of you, and you gave me the look - but it was different - more of a pleeease mom, give it a rest rather than Norah's stop now look.

    ReplyDelete