Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep... Yeady?"

Head for cover... we've had a word explosion! Out of the blue, Norah is talking all kinds of funny :) She seems to have an odd pattern of adding an a if the word ends with a k and substiuting y for r. 

When she is waiting for dinner, she repeatedly says "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep... Yeady!?" (no, we don't only use the microwave to cook our meals!) She now says "Milka" instead of "Mum" (milk) and "Booka" (book). Best of all, she learned how to say her name "Noyah". She always says this with the proudest of smiles! She also threw some chanting into the mix; after I told her I would get her more of something, she proceeded to chant "I get more! I get more! I get more!".

Oh how I love love love this girl!

(Valentine's Day)



Love ~ Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment