Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back from the cabin!

We took Norah up north for a long weekend and boy did she have fun! I think her favorite part was the Chocolate Ox candy store in Nisswa. The owner spotted us as soon as we walked in, and she knew right away that this was Norah's first trip to a candy store. She asked us if it was OK to offer Norah her very first lollipop. Of course we said yes, but I think she could tell that we were nervous because she very sweetly said "She must be your first" and reassured us that it was not sticky and too big to choke on. Norah loved her lollipop and was enthralled with the owner, who was just as sweet and fun as you'd imagine her to be!


This is just what we needed... a little summer fun before fall begins to set in ;o)

Norah and her lollipop

Please... this hat is too BIG!

Roaming around with Mom collecting rocks and acorns



mmm... dirt tastes great mom!


The water was a little cold at first
Oooh... look at this seashell!
Lookin' cool in her new shades

Love ~ Renee


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. The Chocolate Ox candy store sounds like fun. I'll bet the owner of the candy store was completely charmed by Miss Norah.

    In the hat picture, it looks like she is saying: "Am I cute or what?" That picture of Norah in the red pants picking up rocks is so cute (the red pants are like a target they show up so well).

    In the picture of her looking up at you it looks like she is saying "What'd I do?", and in the next picture it looks like she is saying: "I didn't do nothing".

    I love her cute little baby legs in the mommy put me in cold water picture.

    The purple top is so pretty, and I love the idea of the mysterious Norah with the sun glasses trying to stay away from the Paparazzi. I used to fix your hair similar to that (only in wound up braids), and you looked a lot like Norah does now.

    ReplyDelete