Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things that make me smile...

~ Norah has recently become a snugglebug, and she lovingly pats your back when she gives you a hug.

~ The way she pants when she opens her mouth for her next bite of food if she really likes it. Her current fav is veggie booty puffs, avocado and blueberries!

~ Her crazy fake laugh... all of a sudden there is a loud "HAHAHAHA HAHA HA HA HEEHEEHE" from the backseat of the car, and when I turn to look at her, she has the biggest wide open grin you've ever seen on such a little face.

~ When she claps for me after every song I sing to her ;o)

~ The way Norah looooves to read! She will go through an entire book pointing out all the kids and animals, all while "talking" with her head bobbing up and down. (I think I even heard her say "Doggie" once!)

~ Her wave. Norah waves to everyone, even cars driving by, and with each wave is the sweetest smile to go with it.

~ When she sees something exciting, she shoots her arm straight up in the air and looks around to see who else saw it!

Excitement at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago










Love ~ Renee

1 comment:

  1. I can just see my little olive gently patting your back - she so loves her mommy.
    Listening to Norah's breathing when she gets really happy or excited is too precious! I love thinking of her eating her favorite foods with that open excitement and joy she has. And that laugh - you just have to send me another video. I would love to see and hear her do that laugh.
    She claps for you after you sing? How beautiful.
    I cannot wait to read a book with her, and you have got to record her reading to capture that sweet little voice. When she gets a little
    older, she should come to featherweight doggie play group with Cindy and I. A lot of the dogs are under 10 pounds.
    I absolutely love that graceful beauty queen wave she has -and that smile-so much like her mommy's when she was a baby. I hope I keep this in my memory forever.
    Those pictures of Norah and you in Chicago - What a little beauty -and those eyes! I love that your hair color is exactly the same as Norah's in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete