Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday My Little Man!

You are one year old today my sweet boy... you came into this world so very fast and the first year of your life has already come and gone! You and your sister are quite a pair and together you fill this house with laughter and oh so much love. You love to cuddle, grunt and dance. You copy everything that your big sister does. When you smile at me with those big blue eyes and a tilt of the head, I melt. When there is something that you want, really want, you are sure to let everyone within a few mile radius know by belting out your manly scream. It makes me cringe every time! I love how you giggle when I chase you, and when you walk right up to me and wrap your arms around my legs for a hug :)

Your party was the most fun! Our little house was overflowing with family and friends. Grumpa played the accordion while you and all the other kids were dancing and clapping and singing happy birthday. You grunted your way through an entire piece of lasagna and dug right into your monster cake. You played ring around the rosy and red light green light out front with all the big kids, and ooed and awed at all the balloons we decorated the house with for you! Yet again, we are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends to celebrate with.


DSC_0365

DSC_0471

DSC_0440

DSC_0432

DSC_0451

DSC_0456

LivieSoSweet

DSC_0379

DSC_0548

DSC_0557

DSC_0580

DSC_0500

DSC_0610

Love ~ Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment