Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sisterly Love

At the risk of jinxing the peace that we have earned with our blood sweat and tears over the last couple of months (ok, so there was no blood)... I'm going to go ahead and call it; I think Miss Norah has finally overcome the new baby brother syndrome!! We all seem to be living in harmony in our little townhouse now, and I'm beginning to see how wonderful it really is that Norah and Clark have each other. Like little partners who will explore the world together, tell each other their secrets, and dream up big plans for when they "get big" :) Norah loves nothing more than to cuddle with, sing to and kiss up baby Clark and Clark loves nothing more than watching his big sister. That girl is a sure fire way of putting a smile on his face!

By the way, Norah has already been making plans for when she gets big:

On the way home from school, Norah tells me with authority: "When I am big, I will drive. When I am big and you are wittle, I will drop you off, and I will pick you up, and I will bring you home. Den I will drive you to the BIG BIG BIG BIG park. But, but you have to wait 'till you are wittle and I am big."

And a few days later she tells me: "When daddy is wittle enough to play by himself, den I can eat nuts." (we haven't allowed her to have nuts yet since she had both a milk and an egg allergy, but we tell her she can try them when she turns 3)

I LOVE that she thinks we will get little as she gets big! How incredibly smart to think that the opposite will happen to us since we are already big!
Here are some shots of Norah smothering Clark with her sisterly love...
 
SisterlyLove


BabyGymBigAndSmall


DSC_5486


DSC_5484


DSC_5485


DSC_5498

Love ~ Renee

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures of you two kids. Especially the one with your feet and legs only view. You two are so cute and these are happy times in your home. Mommy and Daddy love their life with you both. It's a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete