Friday, January 22, 2010

Sick Day!

The past few days were spent at home with my sick little Norah... she had a temp of 101 - 104 for days and all she wanted to do was cuddle with mom or dad and her blanky while we watched Sesame Street. Oh how I love cuddling with her :) She did find the strength to play dress up in Mom's hat, scarf and mittens (oh and sunglasses as usual) and I got some cute shots of her:










I also found time to play around with my winnings from Beyond Snapshots! Here are a couple of before and afters:
Before


After


Before


After


Before


After


Hmm... It seems as though the difference between the Before and Afters is not as apparent when I upload them to blogger. It is supposed to be subtle, but I notice a much bigger difference on my computer! By the way, I used a combination of just a tiny kick/deepen/the eyes/film sharp on these.

Love ~ Renee

1 comment:

  1. That is one cute bag lady! With all those layers and contrasting colors, no wonder the poor little thing had a fever. Seriously - I hope my little olive is feeling better now. I am so glad that she was hugging her blanky (full of grandma's love) when she was sick.

    I think that it is hard to tell subtle differences in photos. Even when they are side by side (as in the Beyond Snapshots photos) it takes a practiced eye. That said - I think the differences are beautiful, and striking in the last photo - Norah's eyes are spectacular. She certainly looks well with those sparkling clear eyes in the photos without sunglasses.

    I so love her pretty smile - with those beauteous teeth, and that new face (kissy face?) she has added to her repertoire of poses. America's next top model - here she comes: Miss Norah Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete